I believe that every individual and couple I work with is supposed to see me. Once you enter my office you are special to me and I do not take lightly your decision to trust me with your deepest concerns. I work really hard to honor your feelings and understand you as a unique individual with unique concerns. I desire that you leave each session feeling heard, respected, understood, and with a plan for forward progress. I sincerely look forward to working with you!
- Certified to treat Intimacy Anorexia.
- Certified-Sex Addiction Recovery /Partner Recovery
- Trained-Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling, Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary
- Clinical Mental Health
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Association of Sex Addiction Therapy (www.ASSAT.org).)
- Prepare and Enrich-Premarital Counseling
- ICEEFT – The International Centre For Exellence In Emotionally ..