Even if you were emotionally healthy when you said, “I do”, being married to an intimacy anorexic can leave you emotionally, spiritually, and sexually devastated. The person who vowed to love and cherish you has abandoned his promise and intentionally causes you pain to avoid intimacy.
Married and Alone group will give you insight, tools, and strategies to combat the pain and distancing in your marriage. You will
- learn the causes of intimacy anorexia
- learn what reactive intimacy anorexia is and if you may have it
- learn to identify the behavior the intimacy anorexic uses to control you
- learn how you may be medicating your pain
- learn what to do with your anger, depression, anxiety, and feelings of being unloved
- connect with others who can understand what you are going through
- understand why you are powerlessness to fix him.
The healing process is so much easier when you have the support of others who hold you accountable.
The cost is $85 for the recovery workbook materials and $20 per session billed monthly.
Prescreening is required. Sign up now to be included on the list! Space is limited to 8 participants.